Monday 21 September 2009

If you are here just for recycling

If you got here just for the recycling bit you will see the goolge follow icon to the right.why ?
Well this platform is a blogging platform and is free for you to sign up for one if you like, It is an easy way to stay in touch with each other and you can meet a lot of people and exchange ideas on different things. Some nice chicks around as well but that is another story, Anyway why am I blogging, Well I am sorry to say that I think the world has changed and in a big way, I fear many in the western world are destined to spend the rest of their lives on benifits, Why ?
Well the emerging economy's China India the former Soviet block are all on the band wagon now and for western countries to compete with them is a none starter if you ask me but that does not stop us from making money we just have to do it in a different way.
I am 49 and remember watching the miners strike and at the time thought why are they wasting their time if you can buy it somewhere else for less money that is what is going to happen and nothing is going to stop that, I still thought it was an absolute tragedy how it was done but this is what I am trying to tell you here.
It is here again the same wind of change is upon us and things will never be the same again.
If you are clutching a first degree honours in one hand I do feel genuinely sorry for you but I have seen all that guff in my lifetime there simply are not the places for you all and only a few will make it sorry, but what the heck jump on board with me and maybe just maybe we will make it, You can call yourself director of recycling for recycle genius if you want I will print some flyers on the subject, Ok cheer up it is not all doom and gloom just got to do things in a different way so if you want a bit of old school practical advise get on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment